UPDATE: As of 2023, this site is no longer accepting guest posts. If the situation changes, I will update this page accordingly. So, if you are reading this message, please do not send a request to submit a guest blog post, as the answer will have to be no.
Do you have a story to tell about your vegan travels? Want to help others find delicious vegan food in your home city or country or in a place you know well? We'd love to hear from you! Contributing to The Nomadic Vegan is a great way for you to get exposure to a new audience and help out members of the vegan community by sharing your knowledge.
- Topics: Please keep it relevant to vegan travel. Restaurant reviews, language guides in the form of useful words and phrases, examples of vegan dishes in a country's cuisine, opportunities for travellers to volunteer with animals, and other aspects of sustainable and socially responsible travel are all good angles.
- Word Count: The length can be flexible but should generally be at least 1,500-2,000 words. Long articles are preferred, provided they are full of valuable content.
- Original Content: The work you submit must be entirely your own and must not have been posted anywhere else on the Internet, including your own blog. You may, however, repost it on your own blog two weeks after its publication on The Nomadic Vegan, provided you link back to the original version with a canonical tag. I can help you with this technical aspect if you're not sure how to do it.
- Images: Your submission should include at least three images, preferably more. The dimensions should be 885x664 or larger. If you don't own any relevant photos, use a free photo service like Flickr's Creative Commons to find one, then include a photo attribution and link to the original image at the bottom of your article.
You could also look on Pixabay or Unsplash, which generally do not require attribution. But please send me the URL where the found the photos anyway. Do NOT send photos that you downloaded from HappyCow, TripAdvisor, Yelp or other websites without permission!
- Bio: You may include a short bio (2 or 3 sentences) with a link to your personal blog or website and 1 or 2 social media links.
- Sharing: I will promote your article to my followers on social media, and I ask that you do the same.
Use the contact form below to submit a brief proposal, including a title and description of the article you'd like to write, and I will get back to you within one week.